Wednesday 13 June 2012

goodbye...



After going through the adventure of doing this subject (Issues in Publication & Design), i have learn a lot of thing about the field of publication and designing. this subject is really make me feel good and this is the very interesting subject. In fact in order to accomplish this subject i have to do a lot of works but for me i don't feel all those work as a burden because it is very interesting. Doing a posting on the blog, videos editing, write an article for magazine and create a fact sheet really make me fell interesting. Besides that, i also know that images and word have to be together to make people understand the interpretation of the images.

Finally i just want to say thank you to Ms. Jenny Heng that have thought me all those thing. Last but not least, thank special thanks to all my friend that have assist me and acting in my videos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment